Is it possible to update Firefox to the latest ESR? We have an online exam portal that works fine on Firefox 78 ESR, but on the 68.9 ESR version in IGEL OS it’s broken
Hey, consider an update to 11.05.100, there you have Firefox 78.6.1 built in: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/component-versions-11-05-100-42017689.html
and this version works fine with our own eLearning platform, where we also had issues on. 11.04.270 and 68 ESR.
Awesome, I confirmed after updating a test client to 11.05 that it works
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to update Firefox to the latest ESR on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”