Is it possible to Upgrade a UDC V2 to V3 like this one via UMS? Or do I have to recreate / rebuild the PC with the V3 Stick from www.myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UNIVERSAL_DESKTOP_CONVERTER/UDC3_Stick_V10/ ? My goal is to upgrade to V10 and maybe in a second step to V11 (if customer is OK with buying workspace licenses)
Hi Julian, just in a short note yes : kb.igel.com/igellinux/en/upgrading-udc-devices-from-igel-linux-v5-to-igel-os-10-4237585.html
Thanks! I checked the prerequisites and at this point “Deploy the UDC 3 license; for details, see Setting up Automatic UDC2 License Deployment (kb.igel.com/display/ENLITELICENSES/Setting+up+Automatic+UDC2+License+Deployment ) it requires an Atlassian Login, is this as designed?
No, that is a broken link I guess (first time, that would happen…). Please have a look here:
So do I have to relicense the UDC devices after upgrade OS10 or don’t they loosing their hardware license?
You have to buy a OS10 Upgrade license:
Ok, now I know what I’ve to do, thanks for the clarification!
You are welcome Julian!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to Upgrade a IGEL UDC V2 to V3 like this one via UMS? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?