Update question, is it possible to upgrade UMS from version 5,08.100 to 6,04 ?
My UMS is running on an win2012 r2
The DB is on separate server (Sql server 2012)
My UD3-LX51/51 is running Firmware version 10.04.100
Is there anything i should think of? Any errors i can avoid?
Hello Dan, yes, upgrade is feasable directly but I woud highly suggest to Backup the Server and DB before starting. If you stay on the same server, you should be good IMHO. Do you plan to update to OS11 in a near future?
No not on my UD3, but i have som new igel in boxes under my desk 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Is it possible to upgrade IGEL UMS from version 5,08.100 to 6,04?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?