Update question, is it possible to upgrade UMS from version 5,08.100 to 6,04 ?
My UMS is running on an win2012 r2
The DB is on separate server (Sql server 2012)
My UD3-LX51/51 is running Firmware version 10.04.100
Is there anything i should think of? Any errors i can avoid?
Hello Dan, yes, upgrade is feasable directly but I woud highly suggest to Backup the Server and DB before starting. If you stay on the same server, you should be good IMHO. Do you plan to update to OS11 in a near future?
No not on my UD3, but i have som new igel in boxes under my desk 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Is it possible to upgrade IGEL UMS from version 5,08.100 to 6,04?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?