Is it possible to wake up an IGEL UD3-LX-M350c from Standby with a keystroke or press a mouse button? Keyboard/Mouse is connected via USB.
I already enabled the hidden parameter –> system –> acpi_wakeup. But it doesn’t seems to help. 🙁
Igel OS: 10.04.240.
Sleep yes, hibernate no.
Sorry “suspend” no
I always forget it’s renamed that. Usually we recomend just turning off the monitors
Is Standby not the same like Sleep? How can I see if my Client is in sleep or suspend mode?
Sorry my OS Language is in german.
Suspend mode is “Ruhezustand” in German
Ok, Thanks René. So my Igels go to sleep but doesn’t work to wakeup by mouse/keyboard 😑
It works on our Dell Igel Mobile Clients. But this setting was more related to the BIOS of the Dell device.
I wan’t this function on Igel UD3-LX-M350c devices. There is no access to the bios.
I already set this UMS registry key “System > Registry > system > acpi_wakeup > enabled > Wakeup from S3 by USB devices”.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to wake up an IGEL UD3-LX-M350c from Standby with a keystroke or press a mouse button?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”