Is it possible to wake up an IGEL UD3-LX-M350c from Standby with a keystroke or press a mouse button? Keyboard/Mouse is connected via USB.
I already enabled the hidden parameter –> system –> acpi_wakeup. But it doesn’t seems to help. 🙁
Igel OS: 10.04.240.
Sleep yes, hibernate no.
Sorry “suspend” no
I always forget it’s renamed that. Usually we recomend just turning off the monitors
Is Standby not the same like Sleep? How can I see if my Client is in sleep or suspend mode?
Sorry my OS Language is in german.
Suspend mode is “Ruhezustand” in German
Ok, Thanks René. So my Igels go to sleep but doesn’t work to wakeup by mouse/keyboard 😑
It works on our Dell Igel Mobile Clients. But this setting was more related to the BIOS of the Dell device.
I wan’t this function on Igel UD3-LX-M350c devices. There is no access to the bios.
I already set this UMS registry key “System > Registry > system > acpi_wakeup > enabled > Wakeup from S3 by USB devices”.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to wake up an IGEL UD3-LX-M350c from Standby with a keystroke or press a mouse button?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?