Our ICG server seems to periodically have issues not allowing new connections (using our AD credentials). Users just sit on the login screen with ‘Validating Credentials’ showing. A reboot of ICG seems to solve the issue. We currently only have 1 ICG server. Curious if people have seen the same and have any idea what could be going on. Also, is it recommended to have 2 ICG servers? Can you have multiple for HA purposes?
You can, they each need their own public IP / URL. You can use a single URL as a DNS round robin for connection.
I would also make sure you are on the latest 2.02 release and that the server meets the specs required as well.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it recommended to have two IGEL ICG servers? Can you have multiple for HA purposes?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”