Our ICG server seems to periodically have issues not allowing new connections (using our AD credentials). Users just sit on the login screen with ‘Validating Credentials’ showing. A reboot of ICG seems to solve the issue. We currently only have 1 ICG server. Curious if people have seen the same and have any idea what could be going on. Also, is it recommended to have 2 ICG servers? Can you have multiple for HA purposes?
You can, they each need their own public IP / URL. You can use a single URL as a DNS round robin for connection.
I would also make sure you are on the latest 2.02 release and that the server meets the specs required as well.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it recommended to have two IGEL ICG servers? Can you have multiple for HA purposes?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?