Gents, is it True that the random “no network” message (even when connected by cable) is gone with firmware version 5.12.100 and 10.03.550? It drives some of my customers mad 😕
In 10.03.210 this was fixed. I have never seen it on a v5 device but guess they fixed it there at the same time if the bug exists.
I had some new Igels delivered with 10.03.210 who still had the problem. Updated them to the last firmware and problem was solved.
Strange, we had a couple of customers here in Nordics who had the problem but they got it sorted out with 10.03.210. But good it got solved anyway.
Thanks for sharing that, we were aware of that problem and it is good to know it is solved with last firmware.
@member I think 😇. This and next week I hope to test more in multiple client environments.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it True that the random “no network” message (even when connected by cable) is gone with firmware version IGEL OS 5.12.100 and 10.03.550? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS