Is possible to add Web certificate on OSC USB stick to use it with all converted devices?
Hi, you mean in combination with our discussion from last week (creating a default config on a OSC Stick)?
I would put it in UMS under files, as Common certificate and assign it like a profile.
Not saying that it isn’t possible technically, just to get me right… But I’m not a fan of having too much configs made locally, I highly prefer to use UMS for that kind of job.
I prefer UMS to do it, too, but just to be sure and have another solution.
Anyone has tested it?
No, but it would something to get scripted. So, if your customer has a webshare, we could wget the file as final network command.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is possible to add Web certificate on OSC USB stick to use it with all converted devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS