Is possible to add Web certificate on OSC USB stick to use it with all converted devices?
Hi, you mean in combination with our discussion from last week (creating a default config on a OSC Stick)?
I would put it in UMS under files, as Common certificate and assign it like a profile.
Not saying that it isn’t possible technically, just to get me right… But I’m not a fan of having too much configs made locally, I highly prefer to use UMS for that kind of job.
I prefer UMS to do it, too, but just to be sure and have another solution.
Anyone has tested it?
No, but it would something to get scripted. So, if your customer has a webshare, we could wget the file as final network command.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is possible to add Web certificate on OSC USB stick to use it with all converted devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”