An strange question from a customer, but we need to confirm. Is possible to boot from UDpocket on any Apple MAC OS device? I suppose that yes, because you boot from USB, but just to be sure.
Is possible to install IGEL OS 11 on any Apple MAC device?
We have have tested it with two Macbooks and that worked. It will not work with the new ARM based Macs. You may want to set a different keyboard setting for Mac devices, as the differ a bit from a normal PC keyboard.
I booted a 2019 iMac from UD Pocket and it worked well, wifi, webcam, microphone, bluetooth keyboard and mouse
Thanks for your answers
@member The following link gives some tips on WIFI drivers on newer MacOS devices:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is possible to install IGEL OS 11 on any Apple Mac?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS