2. Is RDP Session not available when the OS is unlicenced?
Hi, it can take 24-48 hours, but that‘s the max. If it‘s urgent send me your mail address and I will try to speed it up.
Yes, exactly. Without license, no sessions are available.
Hi, you are welcome! I‘ve deleted your last post, just because your mail address was clearly visible there, so, please don‘t be surprised. I‘ve asked my colleagues to push your request a bit up and will come back to you quickly.
It‘s registered now, should work!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is RDP Session not available when the OS is unlicensed? / How long does it take to be approved by IGEL registration’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”