2. Is RDP Session not available when the OS is unlicenced?
Hi, it can take 24-48 hours, but that‘s the max. If it‘s urgent send me your mail address and I will try to speed it up.
Yes, exactly. Without license, no sessions are available.
Hi, you are welcome! I‘ve deleted your last post, just because your mail address was clearly visible there, so, please don‘t be surprised. I‘ve asked my colleagues to push your request a bit up and will come back to you quickly.
It‘s registered now, should work!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is RDP Session not available when the OS is unlicensed? / How long does it take to be approved by IGEL registration’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?