I was about to ask if the new IGEL UD-2 is suitable as endpoint for a Citrix desktop with advanced graphics and Fred @member already answered before I posted:
maybe a little q @member is dual screen FullHD working? 🙂
Certainly, but not hw accelerated. Actually didn’t test it, but can’t see that the gpu have that performance.
😢 Then for dual screen full hd I guess UD3 is the way to go!?
That’s out of the use case scope for the ud3 too. I would recommend ud6 or ud7. But even better choose a hardware that has the graphics power you need and use the next gen edge OS!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is the IGEL UD2 is suitable as endpoint for a Citrix desktop with advanced graphics?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?