Is there a Blue Browser for IGEL 11? I think it’s called Citrix Workspace, but I want it go to a specific web link when someone opens it. Blue Browser is the actual ICON.
I am not sure what you mean by that
So I think its Citrix Workspace, I am not sure of the name, but its a blue icon that sits on the desktop. I want users to click on it and it goes to a website
I haven’t heard such a thing except for the default Firefox browser.
Hi @member do you mean Citrix Self service by any chance?
Then you could follow this guide:
I think the old appliance mode (which is a Firefox browser) will be back soon in newer 11.X releases? … maybe Sebastien knows some more details
@member it’s the Citrix Workspace. I need to place a direct weblink within the Citrix Workspace on the IGEL. What we want is to have users be able to click on the Citrix Workspace Icon and it go directly to a URL
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?