Is there a command to manually reinitialize a CP? Like I have devices that have a CP assigned but seem to lose the files somehow.
cannot check by myself, but the command custompart should fit I guess. Will check later when back in Office.
Would like to understand how they lose the files…
Please note that you can ONLY have ONE /custom mount.
If you have multiple CPs, then you need to combine them.
I would like to know how they are losing the files too. These are setup on laptop devices and the only CP on them is AnyConnect. So when the files disappear, the device can no longer VPN. No configuration changes have been made to these devices since they were given to the end users. And they were working fine for a couple weeks then all of a sudden, I got 3 reports from users that their VPN stopped working.
Next time … right click on device and select –> Save device files for support. Then take the zip file and expand … look in wfs folder for group.ini file and see if the CP is still in it.
What does the “automatic update” checkbox do on the data source page of a CP?
@member I would also check by
df -h | grep custom
if in case the CP fails, if the free space went out
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a command to manually reinitialize an IGEL custom partition?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS