Is there a documentation on what specific each and every account / user does / is for?
Not sure if there is a real doc, but let me explaint it this way:
Administrator=Linux Root=User for Factory Reset=Highest rights in Igel Setup. Meant for Admins
Setup Administrator=Second Highest rights in Igel Setup but nothing else. Meant for local Site Admins.
Setup User=Restricted Access to specific areas of Igel Setup (Set under Accessories, Setup, Setup User)
This doc is what I was looking for, could not find it when copy-pasting the wording from the profile, thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a documentation on what specific each and every account / user does / is for in IGEL OS/UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?