Is there a documentation on what specific each and every account / user does / is for?
Not sure if there is a real doc, but let me explaint it this way:
Administrator=Linux Root=User for Factory Reset=Highest rights in Igel Setup. Meant for Admins
Setup Administrator=Second Highest rights in Igel Setup but nothing else. Meant for local Site Admins.
Setup User=Restricted Access to specific areas of Igel Setup (Set under Accessories, Setup, Setup User)
This doc is what I was looking for, could not find it when copy-pasting the wording from the profile, thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a documentation on what specific each and every account / user does / is for in IGEL OS/UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?