Is there a “getparam” pendant for setparam?
I am struggeling setting ums_structuretag, so I wanna check on the device if structuretag is set correctly
get_rmsettings if you want to “get” every config from UMS. Is that what you need?
maybe Iam mixing up something…
I wanna set a “structure_tag” with a version number to show this version number within UMS.
So I am trying to use setparam to set structure_tag.
Unfortunately I get no error nor sucess message when setting structure_tag and in UMS the field is blank 🙂
If I set it via UMS console its working but thats not suitable here 🙂
I am talkig abt this Thread:
Are you running write_rmsettings after the setparam… line?
True! write_rmsettings will write the actual local config to UMS. After that hit F5 in UMS, and it should be set.
Good catch! Thats the trick…
Anything to think about before rolling out the script to 100s of ThinClients? 🙂
I guess it’s not possible to just „write“ the structure_tag back to UMS?
not from what I recall, will check if I see some funny commands 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”