Is there a “getparam” pendant for setparam?
I am struggeling setting ums_structuretag, so I wanna check on the device if structuretag is set correctly
get_rmsettings if you want to “get” every config from UMS. Is that what you need?
maybe Iam mixing up something…
I wanna set a “structure_tag” with a version number to show this version number within UMS.
So I am trying to use setparam to set structure_tag.
Unfortunately I get no error nor sucess message when setting structure_tag and in UMS the field is blank 🙂
If I set it via UMS console its working but thats not suitable here 🙂
I am talkig abt this Thread:
Are you running write_rmsettings after the setparam… line?
True! write_rmsettings will write the actual local config to UMS. After that hit F5 in UMS, and it should be set.
Good catch! Thats the trick…
Anything to think about before rolling out the script to 100s of ThinClients? 🙂
I guess it’s not possible to just „write“ the structure_tag back to UMS?
not from what I recall, will check if I see some funny commands 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?