Is there a location in the UMS that show available licenses? Like 40/50 kind of allotment?
I can see the license files but I don’t know where to get a good update.
UMS Administration > Licenses > Deployment
I’m checking there but don’t see anything. Should this be configured to something specific?
do you show anything under “Registered packs?”
What version of UMS are you using?
Here’s what mine looks like
Do they show when you login to the activation portal?
I’ll check there.
Activation portal ftw!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a location in the IGEL UMS that show available licenses? Like 40/50 kind of allotment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?