Is there a location in the UMS that show available licenses? Like 40/50 kind of allotment?
I can see the license files but I don’t know where to get a good update.
UMS Administration > Licenses > Deployment
I’m checking there but don’t see anything. Should this be configured to something specific?
do you show anything under “Registered packs?”
What version of UMS are you using?
Here’s what mine looks like
Do they show when you login to the activation portal?
I’ll check there.
Activation portal ftw!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a location in the IGEL UMS that show available licenses? Like 40/50 kind of allotment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?