Is there a location in the UMS that show available licenses? Like 40/50 kind of allotment?
I can see the license files but I don’t know where to get a good update.
UMS Administration > Licenses > Deployment
I’m checking there but don’t see anything. Should this be configured to something specific?
do you show anything under “Registered packs?”
What version of UMS are you using?
Here’s what mine looks like
Do they show when you login to the activation portal?
I’ll check there.
Activation portal ftw!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a location in the IGEL UMS that show available licenses? Like 40/50 kind of allotment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”