Is there a profile where I can deploy a script that will change their ICG Connection? IP/ Structure Tag/ OTP
icg-config -s yournewip -o new otp
You could put in into as Final network command, System, Firmware Customization, Custom Commands, Network
Thank you! much appreciated!
In an internal Igel communication, it seems like we removed that command in actual OS11 releases and replaced by icg-setup.
I will post as soon as I got a new info!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a profile where I can deploy a script that will change their ICG Connection? IP/ Structure Tag/ OTP’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”