Is there a profile where I can deploy a script that will change their ICG Connection? IP/ Structure Tag/ OTP
icg-config -s yournewip -o new otp
You could put in into as Final network command, System, Firmware Customization, Custom Commands, Network
Thank you! much appreciated!
In an internal Igel communication, it seems like we removed that command in actual OS11 releases and replaced by icg-setup.
I will post as soon as I got a new info!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a profile where I can deploy a script that will change their ICG Connection? IP/ Structure Tag/ OTP’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?