I’m sure this has been asked before, but search was failing me… is there a script or command that can be run on a client to force a check-in to UMS. The console is displaying an old IP address and the client got plugged into the network after it was already running, so last IP was not updated.
Should apply here as well.
Just in case , do you have a igelrmserver / dhcp Option in place they should help the device to report it back to UMS.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a script or command that can be run on IGEL OS to force a check-in to UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS