I’m sure this has been asked before, but search was failing me… is there a script or command that can be run on a client to force a check-in to UMS. The console is displaying an old IP address and the client got plugged into the network after it was already running, so last IP was not updated.
Should apply here as well.
Just in case , do you have a igelrmserver / dhcp Option in place they should help the device to report it back to UMS.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a script or command that can be run on IGEL OS to force a check-in to UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?