Hi, is there a special setting to allow audio connection/redirection? Thanks Joachim
Hi Joachim, on which Software / Desktop virtualization platfrom? Is there a specific use case like Teams / Cisco Jabber / Skype or generally spoken?
yes – we are using citrix xendesktop in combination with cisco webex on windows-side…
should gives you the HDX Multimedia experience you need. In your case, I would use HDX Multimedia, HDX Webcam redirection and avoid the USB Redirection of Webcam / Headsets, etc. Which Firmware are you using?
hi, we are using 11.01.130
That‘s a pretty old build with deprecated Receiver versions, I would recommend to test, at least, the Firmware 11.03.530:
Do I need the multimedia codec-pack too?
No, on IGEL OS11 it‘s included by default.
Hi, works good with USB redirection – but the microphone is not working – is there an additional setting when we connect with two connectors to microphone and separate headset. When connecting with a “all-in-one” cable everything works great…We are using HP thinclients T630…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a special setting to allow audio connection/redirection on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?