Can anyone tell me if a VMware Horizon client setting to set the display mode to “Full Screen – Multimonitor” is possible in the profiles? I don’t see this option in the UMS profile?
Hi Hans, there are additional options which can be enforced in the local Horizon client config files. However, can you be more specific about the Horizon option which you are looking for?
I know, it sounds weird but this setting is a bit hidden:
Multi monitor Fullscreen mode
That will apply also to Vmware Blast and PCoIP even if it is in the RDP Section
That is weird indeed… could I have found that in the online Igel KB anywhere?
So, this one?
Well, it‘s there but still a bit hidden😅
And does this apply to Citrix and any others as well?
Or do they have their own private settings on their respective Session profile options?
Ah, tested, that works!
Gotta love it. Apply a setting, 2 seconds later you’re testing: and it works… 🙂
Can the user overrule this setting in the horizon client side, or does this setting overrule the user?
This setting overrules the user. Anf is only meant for horizon/RDP.
Hmmm, as a user I can overrule this in my test env.
I just logged on, set it to small window and it opens in a small window…
Window size in Horizon Session setting is set to full screen
I’ll try and test this further on a clean setup.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a VMware Horizon client setting to set the display mode to “Full Screen – Multimonitor” in IGEL OS / UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS