Hi, I there a way to clear the “cache” in the UMS server , I am having an issue deleting and canceling firmware update downloads.. when they are started they do not show up in the list .. but when I go to try again it says in progress also one will not delete out of trash .. everything else around it I can
Hi David, not exactly the cache but some temp folders, yes. First, I guess you already pushed the F5 button?
On a second hand, in your file system, …IGELRemoteManagerrmguiservertempfwu-http
I would delete every element that references to the Firmware your are missing and retry.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to clear the “cache” in the UMS server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive