Hi, I there a way to clear the “cache” in the UMS server , I am having an issue deleting and canceling firmware update downloads.. when they are started they do not show up in the list .. but when I go to try again it says in progress also one will not delete out of trash .. everything else around it I can
Hi David, not exactly the cache but some temp folders, yes. First, I guess you already pushed the F5 button?
On a second hand, in your file system, …IGELRemoteManagerrmguiservertempfwu-http
I would delete every element that references to the Firmware your are missing and retry.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to clear the “cache” in the UMS server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”