Is there a way to deploy the ICG mass deployment key without having to enter it on each device manually?
Here is a profile that might help
the other way, assuming we are speaking about actual Os, UMS and ICG versions, use the Send ICG Configuration:
noticed that the wrong keystore was being used.. changed it and now we cannot get connected back to the ICG from UMS.
Not sure to get you right George, so your UMS sin’t connected to ICG anymore?
@member We noticed the problem is the certificate that it is using is not the correct one. That is why I am not able to to the Send ICG config to the system and it work. If I try to change the keystore to the correct one, the ICG will no longer connect to UMS.
Did you change it on the ICG? If so, they won’t be able to connect without re-registering.
Also, exactly how did you replace it on the ICG?
To start we went to UMS Admin | IGEL Cloud Gateway and tried to update the keystore from here. And also tried to update it manually using the instructions in the KB for the ICG (/opt/IGEL/icg/keystore_update keystore.icg)
You need to uninstall ICG and re-install most likely
If you changed root certificates, then that is the method to do it.
that is what i was thinking.. but was not 100% sure on
I will try and see what I get
Oh,make sure you reboot between uninstall and re-install 🙂
Makes sure there aren’t any lingering connections holding up the full uninstall
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to deploy the ICG mass deployment key without having to enter it on each device manually?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”