Hello, Is there a way to determine what Wireless NIC drivers are used in the different IGEL OS Firmware’s, including OS10?
Linux 3rd Party Hardware Database
I believe this list only shows compatibility with the Firmwares. I’m trying to figure out what NIC Drivers are baked in, or built in to the different IGEL OS firmwares, not what is compatible, but what is already included. @member
More specifically, I’m looking for a version number or firmware version that’s used for particular brands within the IGEL OS
I will ask our devs, if we have a reliable list!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to determine what Wireless NIC drivers are used in the different IGEL OS Firmware?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?