Is there a way to disable the ‘Failed to Update Firmware’ notifications that show up on the clients? I searched through the profiles and registry for notifications and update, but couldn’t find any settings that would work. I have a view setup, so I can easily determine which devices are updated and which ones aren’t so the notifications are more of an annoyance to our users.
What settings have you already tried?
None really, I searched through the profiles and registry settings for the terms notifications and updates, but couldn’t find any settings that would either flat out disable notifications, other than the “Network Connected” notification, or disable the firmware update notifications.
There is a setting to disable all desktop notifications… hold on a sec
Haven’t found it so far.. could be that it doesn’t actually exist.
Anyway, what is the actual error message? It might just be easier to eliminate the problem 🙂 that way, the error message will also go away…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to disable the ‘Failed to Update Firmware’ notifications that show up on the clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS