Is there a way to dump a list of VID and PID from the devices, I need to get a list of the VID and PIDs for the intograted webcams so the citrix session does not steal them since we are using zoom as a CP instead of in a session
Do you have EMP on that devices? If yes, AIT might help!
What about leveraging the lsusb command in some way. It’s not efficient, but when I’m checking VID/PID, I connect to a thin client console and run that command to get that info
Absolutely Mike! Would work when passing it back via the UMS Structure Tag, sure! Or write the output to a Remote FTP/HTTP Server.
If EMP is there, AIT would be my first approach but yes, this would be a workaround.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to dump a list of VID and PID from the IGEL OS devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”