Hello, when i push a new firmware to my devices some users click on “cancel” and the update never occurs again… Is there a way to force the update or rather to make it come back at each boot ? Thanks
Hello Jonathan, beside the fact that we are working on the Update mechanism to make it more Administrator friendly, you could think of the Update on Shutdown or on Boot.
@member Thanks but the message come on each boot ? I don’t think so but not sure
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to force an IGEL OS firmware update at boot?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?