Hello, when i push a new firmware to my devices some users click on “cancel” and the update never occurs again… Is there a way to force the update or rather to make it come back at each boot ? Thanks
Hello Jonathan, beside the fact that we are working on the Update mechanism to make it more Administrator friendly, you could think of the Update on Shutdown or on Boot.
@member Thanks but the message come on each boot ? I don’t think so but not sure
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to force an IGEL OS firmware update at boot?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS