Is there a way to give control to rotate the display to a user?
We use the Igel to connect to a Windows Terminal Server…
Hi Sebastian. configure the display switch in Accesories and activate the first 3 checkboxes under options.
Then user can configure the screens by themself.
I recommend also to configure a screen-profile with the max. number of displays in User Interface / Display and set it to autodetect.
Found the options…
But I’m facing a bug when adding a second display:
I add the display, it gets active, then the message “Would you like to keep the current display configuration?” I click “Yes”, it is set and after ~3 seconds it reverts the settings. I just can’t save it.
Which firmware are you using @member?
11.03.110.01 on a UD2-LX 50
Thanks! Can you provide a few screenshots of your Display Switch Profile?
Yes sure. Hope these two help:
Can you please activate the Smart Display configuration on your first Screenshot and retry?
Doesn’t work either.
Strange… Can you reset the device to faactory defaults and retry maybe? How are Displays connected to UD2?
Good hint with the connection… One was connected via HDMI (with an adapter to DP) and one with DisplayPort directly. Now both are connected via DisplayPort and it works as expected 🙈
When using adapters we only recommend active one, others may lead to different results 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to give control to rotate the display to a user on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?