We are using a dual monitor setup for our Citrix sessions.
Normally they are using one session stretched.
Some users needs to open two Citrix sessions. Is there a way to have one session at the first monitor and the other one at the second monitor?
So not stretched over both monitors.
Thank you for your help.
if you are on 11.05, I guess you are looking for that Section under System, registry:
Thank you for your reply. This is exactly the option I was looking for -> Screen pinning.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to have one Citrix session at the first monitor and the other one at the second monitor on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?