Is there a way to limit flash player to certain domains instead of globally on or off?
Not from the UMS Side, profile based as far as I remember. Is it mandatory or can it be achieved using your network Topology like proxy or Firewall? I remember that there is s config file for Windows and Adobe (something like mms.cfg) but I can‘t see if it is also the case for Linux.
I have a training website that my users access that performs like garbage when flash is enabled. If flash is disabled, then the site falls back to HTML5. But there are other websites besides this one that still require flash to be on the system. So I am trying to block flash from this particular site to resolve my issues
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Is there a way to limit Flash player to certain domains instead of globally on or off on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS