Is there a way to make FireFox open MAXIMIZE? Not Full Screen, as I need the Start Menu. Thanks!
I took a quick look at the firefox-configuration in the IGEL OS and doesn’t found anything. I’ll check that later in my lab. If you close your firefox session maximized it should stay maximized. I believe that doesn’t help, doesn’t it?
@member Correct, FF remembers its dimensions when close. That’s the workaround I am using, but it requires manual intervention after new build or v10->11 upgrade. Looking for a automated (Profile/script/etc.) way to put this worry to rest. Thanks!
Hi, I posted the same question not long ago and got a solution by Jo Freund..
Works with the Firefox shipped with 11.03.500
@member Thank you!! With some modification, the script works for me!
Would be nice if this is a check box setting in Profile.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to make FireFox open maximized, not full screen, on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?