Is there a way to see, on which date a IGEL a specific endpoint model has been released? (This is a follow up on my question, how to know when IGEL hardware is EOL. It looks like Release Date + ~5y.)
Just before getting too deep, this list isn‘t covering your needs, I guess?
This list shows hardware where the EOL date lies in the past (< Nov 2019). I’d like to know/calculate the EOL date of hardware that still on sale or will be on sale.
Ok, got it. Well, it‘s more a kind of probability calculation then, we have an internal list where the release Dates are listed, will ask if we are allowed to forward it😀
Thanks! I’m totally fine if it is an estimate. We won’t hang anyone if it’s not accurate by a month. It’s just important to us to plan ahead.
Could you convince anyone to release the list? 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to see which date a specific IGEL endpoint model has been released?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?