Is there a way to supress the following pop-ups in IGEL OS?
We could in the past, but since 2-3 years, I must admit: no. But please: open a ticket for that, we should ask for getting this feature back. I’m still saying that it’s a bug. @member did you get this feedback from Support?
I don’t remember who told me , but I’m sure he was an Igel’s guy
Thank You for the responses
Every one at IGEL know that problem but support want to “start with support basics” 😞
Can you try :
“to suppress all network notifications you can use the following custom command.
System->Firmware Customization->Custom Commands->Base->Initialization:
sed -i ‘s/show_progress “$@”/true/’ /bin/netcontrol”
Thx a lot, i will let make tests from my customer….
@member Looks like VERY good now 😉 Thx a lot. Think that this should go in KB as “Workaround” 😉
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there a way to supress the following pop-ups in iGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?