Is there an AMD registry entry that will perform the same task as ‘x.drivers.intel.edp_is_dp’? This has fixed a laptops internal panel from panning to a larger resolution when connected to multiple monitors, but only for an Intel laptop. I need to fix the same issue on a different model that has AMD hardware.
Hey Ethan, it would be under a similar key, but labled AMD or ATI. I am re-installing the UMS console at the moment, but I can look when it is online. I have a feeling that AMD/ATI may not offer that option.
It doesn’t look like there are options for the other drivers. Have you tried turning on the intel one just to see if it affects the others?
Thanks for checking, and yes, I set that exact key to disabled on the AMD machine and it did not work unfortunately. At least I know it works on the Intel machines, I’ll just have to stay away from using the AMD hardware for multi monitor setups. Thanks again!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there an AMD registry entry that will perform the same task as ‘x.drivers.intel.edp_is_dp’ on IGEL devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to Open Firewall Ports Required by IGEL UMS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?