Quick question regarding Active Directory passthrough to RDP.
My current setup is:
Active Directory login with passthrough to a RDP session. This works as expected!
Is there an option to directly logoff from the whole Igel instead of just logging of from the RDP session (with keyboard hotkeys CTRL + ALT + DEL)?
Currently the way is to logoff from the RDP session and after that log off from the Igel… Is there a way to combine both logoffs?
Hi Sebastian – of course there is, you’re with IGEL 😉
That’s what I’ve searched for.
Use the integrated “Search” down the window, type in a keyword and get a list of results:
Double-click on an entry and you’re redirected to the setting in the menu with a little nice highlight:
Then click on “Configuration” and you see the menu structure again:
Thank you! Will use it in the future 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there an option to directly logoff from the whole IGEL OS instead of just logging off from the RDP session?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?