We’re a bit behind on UMS. Currently running 6.02.110. Is there an upgrade path or instructions that we can follow?
Upgrade is feasable directly but I woud highly suggest to Backup the Server and DB before starting. If you stay on the same server, you should be good IMHO.
And this IGEL KB — kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.05/en/updating-a-ums-installation-31599377.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there an upgrade path or instructions that we can follow to upgrade from UMS 6.02.110 to the latest version?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?