We’re a bit behind on UMS. Currently running 6.02.110. Is there an upgrade path or instructions that we can follow?
Upgrade is feasable directly but I woud highly suggest to Backup the Server and DB before starting. If you stay on the same server, you should be good IMHO.
And this IGEL KB — kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.05/en/updating-a-ums-installation-31599377.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there an upgrade path or instructions that we can follow to upgrade from UMS 6.02.110 to the latest version?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS