Hello, not sure the appropriate community to post my question. Is there any process/task that we can do on the UMS on a recurring basis? Everything is up and running, so trying to figure out if there is any reason to access the console daily and if so, what should I look at or perform. Thanks
Hello, as long as everything is setup, and you have configured any backups/tasks you want it to run, then there shouldn’t be a reason. Other than checking to make sure the server hasn’t crashed or something. UMS is there to manage endpoints, and if you aren’t doing that then no need to log in 🙂
Great! Thanks for the response.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there any process/task that we can do on the IGEL UMS on a recurring basis? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?