Hi guys, Is there any way to log an event of a user entering and exiting “lock-screen”?
Hello Florian, have you tried enabling user login history in UMS?
Hi @member thx vor the quick replay. We need a tool, were we can log every lock and unlock action that was executed manually by the user. Is this possible? thx
We don’t have anything built into the OS, but the events are most likely logged in journal (messages) logs. You could identify the events in the log. Setup a syslog server, and configure a viewer to pull those events out from the devices for viewing.
ok thx, i give it a try!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there any way to log an event of a user entering and exiting “lock-screen” on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?