Hi guys, Is there any way to log an event of a user entering and exiting “lock-screen”?
Hello Florian, have you tried enabling user login history in UMS?
Hi @member thx vor the quick replay. We need a tool, were we can log every lock and unlock action that was executed manually by the user. Is this possible? thx
We don’t have anything built into the OS, but the events are most likely logged in journal (messages) logs. You could identify the events in the log. Setup a syslog server, and configure a viewer to pull those events out from the devices for viewing.
ok thx, i give it a try!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there any way to log an event of a user entering and exiting “lock-screen” on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?