Is there any way to remove the firmware update warning and simply force it? This is for a profile that automatically checks for updates on boot.
Do you have all the other prompts turned off already? :thinking_face:
I have a profile with the following set:
OK, for some reason I thought that disabled that, let me look and see, I am not sure if there is a way
Yeah, I have been scouring the profiles looking for a related setting, but have come up empty. Nothing stood out in the registry, either. Also, changing the slider to “No timeout” didn’t help.
Can you ssh into the device and run the “update” command? See if it prompts before going
If I attach my firmware update profile and run update via SSH, I see no prompts – it just starts updating.
I guess my alternative is to change my method. I’ve been working on scheduling a reboot to force the update, but I could always try the IGEL Experts firmwar update script that compares versions and then runs update manually without rebooting.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there any way to remove the IGEL OS firmware update warning and simply force it? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”