Is there any way to tell from an IGEL perspective if the Zoom VDI plugin is actually being used when in a Zoom video call? Specifically this plugin support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360041602711
In the Zoom client, Settings, Statistics:
VDI Connect Status should state connected.
As always, you the man Sebastien!
Does something like this exist for Teams, or Zoom only?
Yes, on Teams, it looks this:
Is this a plugin similar to the Zoom implementation? If so, any chance you have a download link?
Hell no… In theory it should even work out of the box but … let‘s say that it doesn‘t and that, quite often😌:
They are a few things to consider either but let‘s see if it works on your end without modifications.
Aha, firmware 11.04, I think that is the missing piece of the puzzle for me. We are still on 11.03.530.
And you need 6.05.*** UMS for UMS Profile usage.
We are on UMS 6.05.100, so I think we are good there. Downloading 11.04 now
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there any way to tell from an IGEL perspective if the Zoom VDI plugin is actually being used when in a Zoom video call?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS