Is there any way to tell from an IGEL perspective if the Zoom VDI plugin is actually being used when in a Zoom video call? Specifically this plugin support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360041602711
In the Zoom client, Settings, Statistics:
VDI Connect Status should state connected.
As always, you the man Sebastien!
Does something like this exist for Teams, or Zoom only?
Yes, on Teams, it looks this:
Is this a plugin similar to the Zoom implementation? If so, any chance you have a download link?
Hell no… In theory it should even work out of the box but … let‘s say that it doesn‘t and that, quite often😌:
They are a few things to consider either but let‘s see if it works on your end without modifications.
Aha, firmware 11.04, I think that is the missing piece of the puzzle for me. We are still on 11.03.530.
And you need 6.05.*** UMS for UMS Profile usage.
We are on UMS 6.05.100, so I think we are good there. Downloading 11.04 now
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there any way to tell from an IGEL perspective if the Zoom VDI plugin is actually being used when in a Zoom video call?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”