Is there any way to verify that the CA cert we are using for Imprivata is trusted? If the cert is added and correct path is specified, wouldn’t it be trusted by default? Or is there an option for this? Imprivata support is asking us to find out. Thanks!
Not an expert on Imprivata but if you are meaning how the Certificates might get add to the trusted stores:
and use common certificate.
May I ask you to check, if you edit the Cert itself with a Notepad, does it starts with
it should be added correctly
You could check on a local terminal if your Certs are on
If yes, they are in the right place.
Yep should be good to go. Thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there any way to verify that the CA cert we are using for Imprivata on IGEL OS is trusted’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”