Is there documentation to setup/install Win7 OS on a UD3 device? Is it possible?
There is not enough disk space for that. UD3 with OS usually have 4 GB SSD Flash.
thank you, Is this documented? Senior mgt believes it’s possible
www.igel.com/products-hardware/thin-client/ and here: kb.igel.com/hardware/en/technical-specification-14688467.html – this info is for current models, but it is the same in models before, Linux is 4GB and Windows 10 models is 32GB. You probably want info about Linux models.
Sorry but senior management expressing this type of ideas didn’t get it
of course if you really want to, nothing is stopping you from installing a larger SSD in the UD3 box
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there documentation to setup/install Win7 OS on a IGEL UD3 device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS