Is there newer documentation on how to upgrade ICG from UMS6? The only documentation I could find is going from UMS5, and is inaccurate. kb.igel.com/igelicg-1.03/en/using-the-icg-update-wizard-4253694.html
Good morning @member the latest document is at th is link: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.01/updating-the-icg-19181712.html
I don’t think much has changed in the process though.
Just FYI, to make sure you have the latest version of our KB you can use the drop-down on the right side of the screen (above the navigation pane)
Thanks for this. I am getting the following error when updating. Any idea?
Can you validate on both the remote ICG server, and the local UMS that the files exist that it mentions?
I bypassed the GUI and did it at the CLI. seemed to upgrade without an issue
Good to hear that it worked for you, still worried a bit that it failed with the GUI.
After upgrading UMS, shadowing now works as expected.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there newer documentation on how to upgrade ICG from UMS6? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?