Is there update sequence to modify the Wallpaper JPG via a UMS policy and apply to many clients without the need to reboot or manually have the user click “update”?
just to get you right: which use case are you trying to cover?
IGEL Wallpaper with Company New Logo
Wouldn‘t it be enough to apply the next firmware customization on next reboot?
Is there a way to apply the desktop customization without user intervention? Only see the option to apply when shadowing the device
You could try to then to test with kb.igel.com/igelos/en/remote-administration-2720564.html
disabling display “Apply changes” dialog on boot or / and Promt user on UMS actions
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is there update sequence to modify the Wallpaper JPG via a IGEL UMS policy?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?