Guys, is USB-C supported for an extra display? Customer of mine I converted from HP to Igel OS 11 and some offices have three displays. I thought i could remember I need an other license for the tripple display setting but can’t find anything over USB-C display support (but maybe I missed it)
It’s not something officially supported @member
Oke, no problem. I will try of course 😇. Did I need the EMP for three displays or is the WE enough?
If you are on OS 11 you should be good with licensing. Nothing in the EMP about multiple monitors
I was looking for it but could not find it either, still something in the back of my head told me there was an extra thing to do. But fine with me this way 👏:skin-tone-2:
You used to back in the 5.x days, and MMC may have been required in 10.x for certain things, but MMC is in OS 11 WE license now
We have a customer with an HP laptop (OS 11 converted) with 1 HDMI monitor, 1 DisplayPort monitor and 1 USB-C working fine with expanded desktop.
The only problem is that you cannot use USB-C monitor on a All-in-one USB device for all monitors. I suppose that is due to power issues.
Thanks, by default my customer uses HP TC610 thin clients and HP 8200 elite desktops coverted to Igel OS 11 so I think it has to work. 👍
USB-C has different modes, so it also depends on that.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is USB-C supported for an extra display on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS