Gang: I am banging my #covidhair against the wall. Here is what I need to achieve:
1. IGEL device boots up
2. Citrix SotreFront auto-launches
3. I log into Workspace
4. VDI Session auto-lauches
5. I am an idiot user and I walk away
IGEL OS: 11.03.500
Issue: Inactivity timeout command withing Screenlock profile given to me by support is not working.
Scenario #1: The user walks away from desk and forgets to log out of session. The session should auto disconnect in a defined period of time.
Scenario #2: The user disconnects the session, and the session does not reset. The session should auto disconnect in a defined period of time.
Found this article BTW…
The only issue with this, is wfica is not there until an application is launched or the logon screen is sitting at the prompt.
I would replace the command by something like this:
su -c “/usr/bin/pnlogoff -f; sleep 2; logoff”
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Issue: Inactivity timeout command withing Screenlock profile given to me by support is not working?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?