Hi guys! I am running into an issue on an iGel that videos are playing upside down. This does not happen if logged into Citrix from another device. Does this community have a place that I can start to find the solution?
Make sure that you have Multi-Media Codec pack enabled on your devices and that you enabled Windows media redirection. If you dont have the multi media codec pack, make sure that the windows media redirection is turned off.
Untick ‘Aussie mode’ in UMS
I don’t see a “windows media redirection” and there are like 16 things when I search for “Redirection” anything more spcific?
In theory it’s an issue with Linux Receiver and some Codec settings – on an Igel you need the Multi-Media Codec Pack (insert money…) @member mentioned to fix the issue
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Issue on an IGEL OS that videos are playing upside down?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS