Hi guys! I am running into an issue on an iGel that videos are playing upside down. This does not happen if logged into Citrix from another device. Does this community have a place that I can start to find the solution?
Make sure that you have Multi-Media Codec pack enabled on your devices and that you enabled Windows media redirection. If you dont have the multi media codec pack, make sure that the windows media redirection is turned off.
Untick ‘Aussie mode’ in UMS
I don’t see a “windows media redirection” and there are like 16 things when I search for “Redirection” anything more spcific?
In theory it’s an issue with Linux Receiver and some Codec settings – on an Igel you need the Multi-Media Codec Pack (insert money…) @member mentioned to fix the issue
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Issue on an IGEL OS that videos are playing upside down?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”