Hi all – has anyone experienced an issue with 11.5/ Vmware Blast and occasionally a stuck cursor shows and show you can see two cursors on screen? This seems to be IGEL related issues as you cannt see it in screenshots.
There are settings in the registry on IGEL OS for items found here:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Issue with IGEL OS 11.5 and VMware Blast stuck cursor shows and you can see two cursors on screen? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?