Hi all – has anyone experienced an issue with 11.5/ Vmware Blast and occasionally a stuck cursor shows and show you can see two cursors on screen? This seems to be IGEL related issues as you cannt see it in screenshots.
There are settings in the registry on IGEL OS for items found here:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Issue with IGEL OS 11.5 and VMware Blast stuck cursor shows and you can see two cursors on screen? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?