Having issues connecting to UMS after successfully registering in ICG. This happened to two laptops after pushing out profiles.
Can you provide the version of ICG and the endpoints you’re using?
@member in addition to @member requested infos, the UMS Version would be interesting also!
How do I find that information? I’m currently helping a customer out while I’m away.
Both in your UMS Console. Help=>Info for UMS
ICG: Ums Administration=>Igel Cloud Gateway
Endpoint: select it, search for Product and version
UMS Console 5.09.110 Build 38063
The two laptops that we’re registered apparently went away
I know that it sounds a little bit… leazy… but can you try to update UMS to 5.09.120 and Endpoint to 10.05.500? A few issues were fixed in this versions. In addition, did you checked that you have enough licenses?
I’ve been also having similar problems. It seems like 10.05.500 does a better job of trying to connect to the I.C.G. when the connection fails. It might also be more reliable… we are following Sebastien’s recommendation and seeing how it improves.
Kind of odd, but the laptops came back to UMS. Not sure what happened. Is there a refresh period I’m not aware of?
We have the same issue. It fails on TLS 1.2. Has anyone found a solution?
@member which kind of Firmware / UMS / ICG versions are you running on?
DOC: like described here: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8JC44LSZ/p1559727276009400
UMS Agent Failed to connect to IGEL Cloud Gareway
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Issues connecting to UMS after successfully registering in ICG’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?