MS Teams .. Love it. Is anyone having issues sharing their screen during an offloaded meeting? 1.4.00.11161 (64-bit). iGel 11.05.139. Citrix Workspace 21.04.0. I have replicated this across my entire environment, when a user is in a meeting and they share their screen Teams will crash
Please check this guide for updated settings
Went through that first. I didn’t notice anything that had changed off hand, but going through it again
Starting on page 17
ATTENTION please!There is a bug into CWA 21.03 and 21.04 which cause Microsoft Teams Screensharing crashand session disconnects on Citrix.Currently there are only two options:
D’oh! I was so focused on the screen shots and settings I missed that. Thanks! I will look it over
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Issues screen sharing screen during an offloaded MS Teams meeting on IGEL OS 11.05.139 and Citrix Workspace 21.04.0. I’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS