i have issues to install the latest beta of the Igel OS 11 in Vmware Fusion mac version 11 after install when the vm is booting up after the igel workspace logo the screen is black? Do someone else have this issue also?
yes, other people using VMware Workstation have this poblem too. Works fine with Virtual Box.
I will try that 😉 thanx
Did you both already tried to increase the GPU Memory a bit? I had this issue on ESXi
good point. i maxed the video memory for my vm in virtual box to 128 mb.
Same here: 128Mb
Also tried to increase the video memory in Vmware Fusion but it’s still the same
Did you checked the Fusion logs, for something weird? I would also test different Networkchip Drivers in your Fusion settings!
I think it’s almost solved 🙂 updated VMware Fusion after that i created an fresh VM with only 128 MB of Vram and removed the camera from the VM Settings now it’s updating the bootcode
Try to register to the UMS and move it to a folder with policies applied. I got a black screen. But if you move it to the root folder it works again.
@member I have also other problems with my Virtual Machine! The black screen is now kinda fixed but it’s now saying everytime updating bootcode so i think the problem is somewhere else will figure it out 🙂
@member On Virtualbox on my Mac is the IGEL OS working 🙂
Can’t get it to work on VMware Fusion
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Issues to install the latest beta of the IGEL OS 11 in Vmware Fusion Mac version 11 after install when the vm is booting up after the igel workspace logo the screen is black?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”