Hi Guys, i have still issues with Video with RDP at my customers site, we use OS 10.05.850, i used the same machine at my house without any problem? My network is 500/500
Hi Sydney – what kind of issues?
This the issue
Video is running smooth and when scrolling big bars
This is at my home! Running fine
But you’re not scrolling at home, right?
Ok, so the device has MMCP and redirection is configured I assume?
Correct! Not scrolling but playing youtube is fine! Also scrolling was fine
MMCP yes! And redirection? What kind of
Multimedia from the RDS server to the client.
No i don’t think that is configured
This is the only customer that says that he/she at problems with playback of multimedia on the remote session
Check the CPU locally and on the RDS server when the video is played – where it’s rising. If only on the server, the load is there so might be the reason for that.
Will do that!
May I had a couple of settings that could help to get the issue sorted out?
They are pretty well described here:
Keep my fingers crossed!
what is the version of the RDS server?
RDS is 2019
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”